Good book, do you need something to make you smile?
“I absolutely love this book. Pam has combined the humor of Ellen DeGeneres with the wisdom of Deepak Chopra.”
“Your book is beyond spectacular. It’s funny, wise and profound.”
–Dr. Christiane Northrup
Life Connection Magazine is featuring me and E-Squared on the February cover. I’m over-the-moon since last month, the cover was Eckhart Tolle and Jim Carrey. Doesn’t get much better than that.
On January 28, the day the book debuted, I was the featured luminary on inspiremetoday.net. Other luminaries who have been featured are Sir Richard Branson, Seth Godin, Guy Laliberte, Mariel Hemingway and Marci Shimoff. Pretty heady company, I’d say. You can read my words or listen to my interview here.
And here’s an article that recently appeared on hayhouse.com.
These are the spiritual experiments you can prove in E-Squared:
1. There is an invisible energy force or field of infinite possibilities.
2. You impact the field and draw from it according to your beliefs and expectations.
3. You, too, are a field of energy.
4. Whatever you focus on expands.
5. Your connection to the field provides accurate and unlimited guidance.
6. Your thoughts and consciousness impact matter.
7. Your thoughts and consciousness provide the scaffolding for your physical body.
8. You are connected to everything and everyone else in the universe.
9. The universe is limitless, abundant, and strangely accommodating.
Among other things, it teaches people how to drop poundage by doing nothing but changing the focus of their thoughts.